My Pathetic Little Knitting Blog

Just a place for my friends to view my latest work.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hedgehog Update


Here he is in all his glory!!!

It's going to take at least 4 weeks for my yarn to come in from Webs because the dark pink is on backorder. I have a wine color on order also that should come later this week. If I think it looks alright I may use it instead.

I couldn't wait so I started another one. I'll try to post a picture of it tomorrow.

Just for the record, no my hedgehog does not have three breasts. Those are the shortrows for his tummy. They will fill out when he is felted and stuffed. I'm going to try to go to JoAnn's one day this week to see what they have for eyes and a nose for him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Whimsical Knitting said...

He's so cute!
Your blog is looking grreat, WTG!

August 21, 2006 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home