My Pathetic Little Knitting Blog

Just a place for my friends to view my latest work.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ta-dah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here he is after his bath. You'll have to excuse the blank look on his face. He's not totally dry yet and I need to go to the craft store to look for some eyes. He'll also fill out a little once I stuff him.

I have decided to call him Al. Actually his full name is Al O. Pecia. It's just my poor attempt at humor. While I was making him I felt the fur on the back of him was a little thin. I think he looks a little like a punk rocker with the all the long fur.

2 Comments:

Blogger alliesw said...

Welcome to blogging, and good job!

August 23, 2006 9:55 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Al is one terrific looking little guy!!!

August 27, 2006 2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home